[bksvol-discuss] Re: Ressurection Row

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 12:08:18 -0400

Actually my experience is.

When I am borrowing a book from the library, I would prefere, smile, a
hardcover as you say it can handle the "wear and tear" that i can inflict
much better.

And if Cindy's paperback is the Mass Market edition that my library had,
then I wouldn't want to end up with the same results that she did, smile.

That is a book falling apart.  Which I have had to deal with before, smile.

So i usually do hardcover if I am borrowing it, and paperback for myself as
I am cheap, smile.

I don't have a Page feeder, but flip each page as I go, I have a Epson 1660
and just scan them on the flat.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx