[bksvol-discuss] Re: Rescanning Fair books and we are back

  • From: "Kasondra payne" <Kassyp36@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 21:39:36 -0600

Oh, Shelly, I hope you get everything done, and you have time to relax.
When we moved here, we put the things we didn't immediately need in our
third bedroom.  Now that we are having another child, we need to unpack this
room.  I need to move my shelf space, so I have more room in the boys' room.
That's a project that I don't feel up to right now.  My back hurts, and I
have stood in countless lines today.  I bought Shawn's books, paid his
tuition, and of course I went to the bank.  Sorry if I am whining.  I just
want to curl up with a good book!  Good luck in Michigan.

Kasondra Payne