[bksvol-discuss] Re: Request for books

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 21:14:09 -0500

I am not sure if you mean your subscription to Bookshare or your subscription to this discussion list. If you mean the former I suppose you would contact Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx If you mean the latter then that one might work, but there is also Volunteer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx The ones you would be contacting at the latter address monitor this list so you may have already contacted them but sending your email directly would ensure that your message gets noticed.

"People think they have taken quite an extraordinarily bold step forward when they have rid themselves of belief in hereditary monarchy and swear by the democratic republic. In reality, however, the state is nothing but a machine for the oppression of one class by another, and indeed in the democratic republic no less than in the monarchy." - Friedrich Engels

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com