[bksvol-discuss] Re: Request for books

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Abhinav Nayak <abhinav_nayak_2005@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 23:30:58 -0800 (PST)

Abhinav, Welcome to Bookshare. I will add your requests to the fiction wish
list
and will forward your letter to the volunteer email list. in hopes that some
volunteers will see  the books and be interested in scanning them a little more
quickly.  It may take a little while for the books to get into the
collection--unless the publisher is one that sends its books to  bookshhare. It
will take me a couple of days to get the books onto the wish list but I'll do
so
asap. I checked a couple of the titles and "Hardy Boys" in the collection and I
gather that these are books in the series that are not yet in the collection

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: