[bksvol-discuss] Re: Recent Validations

  • From: "Rik James" <d28rik@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 09:54:28 -0600

I'll add below to the list, my recent validations, though I'm not near as
productive as some like Monica, way to go Monica! What a list!

In the last few weeks or so I validated:

Ramblin' Man: The Life and Times of Woody Guthrie
By Ed Cray

Failed states : the abuse of power and the assault on democracy
By Noam Chomsky

State of Denial: Bush at War, Part III
By Bob Woodward

The Assassins' Gate: America in Iraq