[bksvol-discuss] Re: Read2Go

  • From: Nimit <kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2014 14:39:13 -0400

Hello, all!
First, I really like Bookshare and I do not mean to sound mean, but Read2Go is
almost never, rarely updated!  It seems as though it is low in Bookshare
priority.  I have sent them feedback and improvement suggestions and never hear
back.  Just saying.  It would be cool if they actually kept up with the new OS
versions.  Of course, Read2Go is awesome as it is, but I think there could be
more updates...?  I use Voice Dream Reader in addition to Read2Go.  I do not
have any preferred than other, but Read2Go is easier in some books such as
textbooks that you have to follow with other peers.  I did not update to ioS 8,
because I use Pages for a lot of stuff, and it is already a mess sometimes as
it is so I am not moving to iOS 8 until all the apps we use for daily basis and
voiceover bugs go away.  Voiceover is pretty annoying in the new update, I
heard.  Just saying.
Have a great day!
Thanks for reading!

Sent from my iPad