[bksvol-discuss] Word 2013 Keystroke help needed

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2014 13:38:24 -0700

Hi, I am used to Word 2002 but now have version 2013. What I need to know
are the keystrokes to use so I can format a document: page setup, paragraph
setup, font setup and all aspects pertaining to it, both changing the or
raising the font, checking for the style and the like. I can hit alt+F and I
get backstage view and if I hit alt+T I can arrow down to Word options, but
that isn't getting me precisely where I want to go. Can you help me out? I'm
really tired of not being able to get around this program and want to be
able to get to the formatting options easily. Regards, Kim Friedman.