[bksvol-discuss] Re: Qustion about proofing a book?

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 09:14:00 -0500

Hi, Tammy.
That's up to you.  If you want to fix the book yourself, go for it.
If you do fix it, instead of rejecting it, I'd e-mail the submitter about the
problems you're having with the book.  That way, this person will know how to
improve his/her scans in the future.
I applaud your patience and dedication.  *Smile*

If you decide to reject it, you could always scan your copy and submit it for
someone else to proof.  That might be quicker.
Christina