[bksvol-discuss] Re: Qustion about proofing a book?

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 23:02:45 -0600

Hi Christina!

The book "And Then There Were Two" by Gilbert Morris was submitted by INFINIDOT ACCESS SERVICES and I didn't find an e-mail address to let them know how I was progressing or to ask any questions, (a good peace of advice), so how do I fine e-mail addresses for submitters who are not on this list? I'm thinking of the future if and/or when this problem, similar to Tammy's that crops up for me again.

Debby

At 08:14 AM 12/23/2009, Christina wrote
Hi, Tammy.
That's up to you.  If you want to fix the book yourself, go for it.
If you do fix it, instead of rejecting it, I'd e-mail the submitter about the problems you're having with the book. That way, this person will know how to improve his/her scans in the future.
I applaud your patience and dedication.  *Smile*

If you decide to reject it, you could always scan your copy and submit it for someone else to proof. That might be quicker.
Christina