[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question on Bookshare Site keeping Results per page

  • From: "gwen tweedy" <gstweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 07:25:49 -0600

I had noticed that as well.
I used to set mine at 100 and it stayed there. Now it keeps going back to 25 so just left it for now. BTW, I have finally found something here I can succeed and do well at here to help BookShare and yall out. Finally something I don't mess up on, and I am so thankful, I'm a proof reader now, and enjoying it immensely and it is working out for me. There was only one book I had to release, and that book was Michal. I am not blaming anyone cause it's me, I don't feel confident enough yet to tackle some things I want to do what I know best for right now and steps I can handle for now. I got the astrics out and replaced them with apostrophies, but it had two copies of the same book. It said it was 762 pages, I took the second book out and went to put the revised copy up and it kept showing 762 pages no matter how many times I corrected it in the edit field, and kept coming back with error, error so gave up and relised it. I thought somebody with more experience and more confidence right now could tackle it and I know they'll do a might fine job, I am proud of work folks do here and BookShare too you're the best. So if you see that book Michal hanging around that is why I spent tuns of time on it I just couldn't work it out myself.
Well back to your day have a wonderful one.
Gwen
.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lori" <lori@xxxxxxxxxxxx>