[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question on Bookshare Site keeping Results per page

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2010 20:54:23 -0600

I'm seeing the same here.

Melissa

Judy s. wrote:
Is anyone else having trouble with the bookshare site keeping settings that were kept prior to the changes made when the new search went live?

I'm finding, for example, that when I browse new books, that whether I am or am not logged in I have to change the view to "100" every single time I open my browser, instead of the site remembering that setting. It always comes up initially now set to view 25 books. The same is true for the volunteer pages, such as those that have the books to check out lists.

Judy s.