[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question from a newbie

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 15:48:30 -0700

As I'm sure you realize, how soon a book is approved partly depends on how soon
it is downloaded for validation and how long the validator takes. Right at the
present time books are being approved quite rapidly after being evaluated (in a
maatter of days)  but some of us still have books on the administrative list
that have been there since September or October. I hope you enjoy being part of
Bookshare and welcome to the list!.