[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question from a newbie

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 17:42:10 -0500

Hi Alexis,
    First of all, welcome aboard.

As of late validated books have been receiving approvals relatively quickly.
Sometimes with conferences the staff can get behind and books can take longer.
I would hopefully expect books validated right now to receive approvals within
a week.

It is always possible that instead of approving the book, the administrator
will send the book back to the step 1 download page for verification of some
kind. Unfortunately, you won't get an email telling you this has happened.

To guard against this you can check the step 1 downlload page every few days to
see if your book is there again.

If you have questions, please feel free to post them.

Jake