[bksvol-discuss] Question about what will happen to the book I am validating.

  • From: Jess Killian <jesskillian@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2009 20:28:59 -0500

Hi all,

I just went to renew the book I am validating and was told that Bookshare was preparing for the cite release and that step 2 was unavailable. My book expires in two days. Will my book still be up on the website for me to renew if I am still unable to get on after 1-2 days?

Regards,

Jess

Jess Killian

Bookshare discussion list email: jesskillian@xxxxxxx