[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about what will happen to the book I am validating.

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 20:44:32 -0500

Dear Jess,

I was just at the site. At the beginning of the home page there is information about the new site which tells us that it will take a few days to get the new site going. From what I understood after a quick reading is that we'll get 2 extra days to renew books.

Bookshare used to make technical upgrades to the site every few months or so on an irregular basis. It was always big news and fun seeing the improvements which we discussed at great length on this list. Now it's a major site overhaul, though everything won't change. Had they timed it right it would have looked like a Christmas present, or a New Year's fresh start, or a birthday gift for Susan Lumpkin.

Always with love,

Lissi
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jess Killian" <jesskillian@xxxxxxx>