[bksvol-discuss] Question about a book I'm working on

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 21:05:25 -0500

I'm scanning a book that was given to us by a friend. It has no ISBN number and
doesn't really have a title page either. As soon as you open the book, on the
left side, the inside part of the front cover, is the table of contents, a
short note introducing the series the book belongs to, then at the bottom of
the page it says:
Copyright © 1990 by Better Living Publications, a trademark of ASI Missions,
Inc., 12501 Columbia Pike, Silver Springs, Md. 20904. Original text by E. G.
White. The Happiness Series of books are developed and printed by ASI Missions,
Inc., in cooperation with Review & Herald and Pacific Press". Printed in U.S.A.

Cover design by Matthew McVane.
Then on the first page of the book, the text starts. Can I submit this and if I
can how do I handle it? I have a copyright obviously but no title page, and I'm
not even sure who to put as the author. The book is THE MINISTRY OF HEALING but
it's not the entire book by E.G. White. It's more of a condensed version. I'm
not sure if I would go ahead and put E.G. white as the author or if maybe I
can't even submit it to begin with. Thanks if anyone can help.
Julie Morales
Email:
mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows Live Messenger: