[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about a book I'm working on -- with no title nor author

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 20:12:19 -0600

Sorry, unfortunately books missing title and author cannot be submitted.

Guido

Guido Dante Corona
IBM Research,
Human Ability & Accessibility Center,   (HA&AC)
Austin Tx.
Phone:  (512) 286-5794
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web:  http://www.ibm.com/able

'there is nothing worse than a sharp image of a fuzzy concept'
                             Ansel Adams

"Julie & Miss Mercy" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
02/21/2009 08:05 PM
Please respond to
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[bksvol-discuss] Question about a book I'm working on

I'm scanning a book that was given to us by a friend. It has no ISBN
number and doesn't really have a title page either. As soon as you open
the book, on the left side, the inside part of the front cover, is the
table of contents, a short note introducing the series the book belongs
to, then at the bottom of the page it says:
Copyright © 1990 by Better Living Publications, a trademark of ASI
Missions, Inc., 12501 Columbia Pike, Silver Springs, Md. 20904. Original
text by E. G. White. The Happiness Series of books are developed and
printed by ASI Missions, Inc., in cooperation with Review & Herald and
Pacific Press". Printed in U.S.A.

Cover design by Matthew McVane.
Then on the first page of the book, the text starts. Can I submit this and
if I can how do I handle it? I have a copyright obviously but no title
page, and I'm not even sure who to put as the author. The book is THE
MINISTRY OF HEALING but it's not the entire book by E.G. White. It's more
of a condensed version. I'm not sure if I would go ahead and put E.G.
white as the author or if maybe I can't even submit it to begin with.
Thanks if anyone can help.
Julie Morales
Email:
mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx