[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about a book I'm validating

  • From: "Monica Cortada" <mcortada@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 07:55:39 -0500

Sounds like a one character column problem.  In Word, select the text and go
to the Columns item on the Format menu and change to one column as wide as
your page.  This changes Column attributes for the current Section only.  If
you use FineReader to scan and Word to edit, first globally replace the
Section Breaks with Manual Page Breaks or you'll end up wasting a lot of
time changing the Column attributes over and over again.

M in M