[bksvol-discuss] Question about Tables

  • From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 06:55:04 -0800

Hi, Folks,
I did check the manual for an answer to this question, but could not find what
I need.
I am proofreading a book which contains two tables.  I am using Word 2003 to
proofread.  Normally, a table will be identified as such when reading in Word.
These tables are not identified that way so I am sure they were not created
using the table feature in Word.
Also, the material in the tables did not scan well; however, from what I can
tell, the tables summarize material presented verbally in the text.
So, is it necessary for me to contact the submitter to ask that she e-mail
appropriately formatted tables, or may I delete the material from the text and
add a reader note stating that the material appears in the text?  Or are there
other steps I should follow?
Thanks.
Lori C.