[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about Copyright

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 11:12:52 -0700 (PDT)

Gerald,

Are you sure? The "teaser" at the end could be dropped
from the book and the book would still be a book. The
teaser, if I understand what Lisais saying, is isn't
an integral part of Rles of Prey but is an ad for
another book--or am I wrong. Is it an actual part of
Rules of Prey that leads into the next book, i.e., to
be continued? Will it be part of the next novel?

Gerald is usally right, I admit. Maybe I misunderstood
Lisa's description.

Cindy