[bksvol-discuss] Re: definition of "old books" and comments

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 11:01:21 -0700 (PDT)

E,

By way of explanation...

re King Bongo and and the Doomsday Judge--and some
others that I released--I had them, as you can see,
for along time and kept renewing them, and I fully
planned to validate or reject them if the latter was
necessary. I only released them, and a few others,
because Jake and Gerald told me that if I did maybe
others would take them and get them done. I did notice
that someone took Holly and it was added to the
collection yesterday or the day before, and someone
took The Dead Suffer Too and rejected it--or released
it and I took another look, after what that person
said, and rejected it. Also, someone did take Tammy
tell Me True.

I'm fully prepared to take the others I had if no one
else has by the time I finish what I'm working on.
Thomas Sanchez, if he's who I'm thinking of, is an
important or well-known author and I'mlooking forward
tor eading that book. Also, The Establishment, by
Howard Fast, if it's still up there, shouldbe added to
the collecton.

I took these books originally because people had
mentioned problems with them that seemed to need a
sighted person and a print book. I'll be happy to
download them again and keep them off the list, but I
don't like frequently getting my hands slapped--and
being denied chocolate as a punishment(smile).

Cindy