[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question About Yes Or No

  • From: "Claire O'Brien" <ClaireO@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 14:04:17 -0700

Hi Monica-

This book was rejected due to poor quality. I contacted the original submitter
about the quality of the book, as it appeared to me that the unintellible text
was in cursive, or a handwritten style text. The submitter said that those
pages were images, pages out of a journal of sorts, and he was quite reluctant
to see the book rejected. I intended to try to edit it myself, but just did not
have the time before the edit time expired.

If you wish to download it and give it a shot, please do. If you find it is
just too difficult, please reject it, and I will email the submitter, saying
that we did the best we could!

Thanks,

Claire O'Brien
Bookshare Web Admin