[bksvol-discuss] Re: Quandry about Page Numbers

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 22:59:28 -0700 (PDT)

WHich of the many editions of the book do you have? I
can get a copy and check for you.

It's really, really weird that the blank pages fit the
number sequence but no text is missing.  I've seen one
book, a paperback, that had the ads in a bunch of page
in the middle of the book, but I don't think they were
numbered.

If the text is not missing, my solution would be to
delete the blank pages and number the rest of the book
accordingly continuously from the preceding page with
text.

Cindy