[bksvol-discuss] Re: Putting a chart in to a table.

  • From: "Deborah Murray" <blinkeeblink@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 06:38:38 -0500

Hi Shirley,

The easiest way I've found to do this is to open a new document and create a
table from scratch.
First, look at your chart and determine how many rows and columns you'll
need. Don't worry if you're off a bit, you can always add/delete rows and
columns.

Now you'll insert a table into your new document. It's been a while since I
used Word 2003, but I think you'll find a "table" menu, and an "insert"
option in that menu.
This opens a dialogue box, where you will choose the number of rows and
columns.
Your cursor should be placed in the first row of the first column in your
table, and you are ready to insert your data in the table.
You can use "tab' to move between the cells of your table.
I don't know how much more to tell you--I don't know if you've worked with
tables before.
If you need more help please don't hesitate to ask.

Deborah