[bksvol-discuss] Psychology books in the collection

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 22:04:24 -0700 (PDT)

Check first, though. There are a number of psych and
possibly education books already in the collection,
including two added today: Psychology: an introduction
(9th edition) by Charles G. Morris and Psychological
Testing Principles and Applications (5th edition)       by
Charles O. Davidshofer, Kevin R. Murphy. Also, several
psych books are awaiting validation or being
validated, so also check Marissa's List that Jake gave
the URL to.

Cindy