[bksvol-discuss] Re: Protecting Chapters

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 11:00:05 -0700 (PDT)

If your book has page numbers at the top, you don't need to protect chapter
titles. Only if the page numbers are at the bottom. When I scan a book, if it
says Chapter Ten I put Chapter on one line and Chapter Ten on the second line,
but only if the page numbers are at the bottom.

  But the way Lissi has explained it, it is much, much preferable to have page
numbers at the top.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - J.K. Rowling

Labor Day Sale at Bass Pro Shops, click here