[bksvol-discuss] Re: Proofing

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 14:24:34 -0700 (PDT)

I was not able to get the print books in order to proof them;  no content
deters me from proofing, smile; I take that back; I don't voluntarily choose
religious works, no matter the religion (although I have  in the past taken
witch books and mother goddess books. If you want to mail me the books, if it's
not too costly, I'll proof them. I'm, expecting to receive the Hathos Material
in the  mail any day now.

Cindy (although

TinyURL.com/752cyrs

>________________________________

Tim, as it happens, I've heard of her but haven't read much by her. I got a
book
from audible.com called What Happens in Vegas where she and three other authors
contributed stories. I would class them as erotic fiction with romance thrown
in. In fact, I'm being teased for reading that anthology because the sexual
content of the stories was a lot more explicit than I'm used to reading.
Regards, Kim Friedman.

AM

<kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
2:11 PM
>>Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Proofing
>>

>>Hi, Tim, who wrote the books you mention in your message? I've never
heard of those titles. I really like going to fantasticfiction.com and am
always looking forward to reading something interesting in the realm of
fiction.
Regards, Kim Friedman.
AM
>>To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Proofing
>>

>>Hi Everyone,
>>

>>I was wondering if anyone was proofing "Witch Fury" and "Witch Heart"?
Thanks.