[bksvol-discuss] Re: Proofing

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2012 11:40:00 -0700

Hi, Tim, as it happens, I've heard of her but haven't read much by her.
I got a book from audible.com called What Happens in Vegas where she and
three other authors contributed stories. I would class them as erotic
fiction with romance thrown in. In fact, I'm being teased for reading
that anthology because the sexual content of the stories was a lot more
explicit than I'm used to reading. Regards, Kim Friedman.