[bksvol-discuss] Re: Proof reading with Victor Stream

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 08:40:08 EDT

If it works for you then it is fine, but it sounds like an extra step that
would be too much bother to me. I think I would rather give it a final reading
where I could make the corrections on the spot. In a message dated 8/11/2008
11:42:55 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

You  cannot write with the Stream.  All I do is listen for verbal hiccups  and
use the notes feature to note the page and significant words before the
item.  I make a note and when
I have enough that I can't stand it,  I go, sit down in front of the computer
and look for what the notes I've  made suggest.  Keep in mind that I don't do
this until I've made my  usual checks used rank spelling and done any other
spellchecking I intend  doing.  It is absolutely the last step, done when I
can expect to  Mostly listen to the book.
Hope this helps.  Bear in mind that it's  only what I do.  Many other people
have done this much longer and done  many more books than I have.