[bksvol-discuss] Re: Proof reading with Victor Stream

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 02:36:31 -0400

You cannot write with the Stream.  All I do is listen for verbal hiccups and
use the notes feature to note the page and significant words before the item. I make a note and when
I have enough that I can't stand it, I go, sit down in front of the computer
and look for what the notes I've made suggest.  Keep in mind that I don't do
this until I've made my usual checks used rank spelling and done any other
spellchecking I intend doing.  It is absolutely the last step, done when I
can expect to Mostly listen to the book.
Hope this helps.  Bear in mind that it's only what I do.  Many other people
have done this much longer and done many more books than I have.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Julia Kulak" <julia.kulak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>