[bksvol-discuss] Re: Problem validating a book

  • From: "Mary Anne Lynskey" <yeksnyl1953am@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2008 01:55:11 -0400

Hi Jamie.  It is a very good book.  I would appreciate if you could email me
those pages.  They are 134 and 135.  I can get the book but if you plan to
read it anyway, that makes life easier for me.  I'll let you know if any
others are needed, but it has really been an easy read.  Thanks.  I'll just
let it sit for awhile.

--
Mary Anne Lynskey