[bksvol-discuss] Re: Problem validating a book

  • From: "solsticesinger" <solsticesinger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 23:27:45 -0500

Marianne and G. Cindy,

I got the book as an interlibrary loan, and so, can not get it back for at
least another month.

If one of you can get the book before then, that would be good. If not, I'll
place it back on my request list.

Shannon
I am only one; but still I am one. I can not do everything, but I can do
something. And, because I can not do everything, I will not refuse to do the
something I can do.
Everet Edward Hale