[bksvol-discuss] Re: Problem uploading

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 06:51:01 -0400

Open the rtf file in word. Hit the space bar once. Backspace once. Save the file. Now it will upload.

Only the spirits elves and such know why this is. It is a bookshare legend. Now you know it too and one way will pass it on to another new volunteer.

E.
At 06:32 AM 9/22/2006, you wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I hope someone can help me out here. I have downloaded "Shakespeare's Landlord," for validation. After editing, I tried to upload the finished product. BookShare gives me the message that my file is not a valid rtf format file. I have no idea why. I can submit books without a problem. Any ideas? Thanks so much.

Peace,

Mayrie