[bksvol-discuss] Re: Problem uploading

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 11:09:49 -0600

Hi Mickey,
I don't think anyone ever got back to your question. Are you saying the BookShare website gave you a cannot copy error? If so, you might want to make sure the file is closed. Sometimes MS Word or Windows thinks another program should have exclusive rights to it.

If that doesn't work, try a reboot to force the release of the file and then attempt upload again.

Let us know,
Jake
----- Original Message ----- From: "mickey" <micka@xxxxxxxxxx>