[bksvol-discuss] Re: Priority books in the checkout queue

  • From: Scott Rains <scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 09:37:24 -0700

Rick prepares Level 1 or 2 books to assign to new volunteers. He batch uploads
them with a hold even before we have a specific volunteer in mind. It is very
important not to take those books because, with the PQ pipeline, it has become
increasingly difficult to locate easy books for beginner proofreaders.

Scott Rains
Benetech Fellow, Bookshare Volunteer Department