[bksvol-discuss] Re: Priority books in the checkout queue

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 12:02:28 -0400

I can't say that I have noticed any marked priority, but I do have a question about some others. What are these books marked hold for new vol?

"Freedom is always and exclusively freedom for the one who thinks differently." - Rosa Luxemburg

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com