[bksvol-discuss] Re: Poor lonely mystery

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 21:30:05 -0500

Always being a sucker for the sob story, plus the fact that I like John
Creasey, I got it Mickey, and it looks like it'll be a pretty easy proof except
for all the british slang.

Anyway, thanks for the reminder. and I should get it out pretty quick.

Bob
"You know you're getting old when you stoop to tie your shoelaces and wonder
what else you could do while you're down there." George Burns.