[bksvol-discuss] Re: Poetry Setup

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 20:31:36 -0600

When scanning poetry it's probably best to set your software to respect line endings and then just leave the formatting as it comes out. I suppose some people might be able to format it in a way that would be better than the original, but I wouldn't know how.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
Assistive Technology Trainer
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>