[bksvol-discuss] Re: Plustek Optibook at Walmart

  • From: "Van Lants" <vanlant2006@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 18:57:29 -0600

I bought my Opticbook 3600 from PCNation.com a couple weeks ago for only $204.04, so I'd shop around before jumping at this. The staff at PCNation was really helpful and there was free shipping. Arrived in just a few days.

Robin

----- Original Message ----- From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>