[bksvol-discuss] Re: Plustek Optibook at Walmart

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 21:08:26 -0500

Hey, guys! Kind of OT, but just wanted to let you know this, in case you want to buy an OpticBook from Walmart, or anything else, for that matter. <Smile> I've recently started my own e-commerce business called Mirage International. Basically, it's an Internet shopping mall, and I have just about every store known to man, from WalMart to Buy.com to Hotels.com. You can also get quotes on insurance, and you can purchase movie or event tickets. If you shop through me, you'll get cash back on just about everything you purchase. Soon I'll have my own domain name. For now, though, just go to

http://zamzuu.com/874913
Set up a free account, and then follow the link to the store of your choice. The site itself is accessible, and since the stores you're going to are likely to be places you've been to before on-line, hopefully you'll already know which ones are and which ones aren't. <Smile> Having said that, though, let me know if you have any problems navigating. I'll be happy to explain how it all works as well. My e-mail address is
jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just thought it might save you a little money in the long run, and it certainly won't cost more! <Smile> Thanks, and take care!!

Jana

----- Original Message ----- From: "Valerie Maples" <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>