[bksvol-discuss] Re: Please, sighted help with Unleashed: Dog's Eye View Of Life With Humans

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 15:40:50 -0700

I'm sorry, but my library system doesn't have the book, either.
However, if you get the book from Amazon and are willing to mail it to
me, you can send me the pages with  the problem words; then  I'll fix
them and send them back to you. That's allowed. You can either copy
and paste them onto the message part of an email letter or send them
as Word attachments ( either individual pages or if the total is not
more than one-third of the book, all of them at once.
Cindy