[bksvol-discuss] Re: Please, sighted help with Unleashed: Dog's Eye View Of Life With Humans

  • From: Marilyn Beasley <mmbeagle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 11:56:32 -0400

Hi, John.

I'm sorry, but the strangest thing has come up.  Another library in the county
has the below book, which is similar to your requested book, but not really:
Different title, ISBN.  Regardless, I can only get the book described
immediately below:

Unleashed : proven training methods to build a relationship of respect with
your dog / Brad Pattison
Pattison, Brad.
Lyons Press, 2011.
275 p. : ill. ; 21 cm.