[bksvol-discuss] Re: Please release Brethren by Robin Young

  • From: "Deborah Murray" <blinkeeblink@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2012 20:26:39 -0400

Hi Kellie,

In the event the person who checked out your book is not on this list you
should get his/her email address from the book history page and email them
privately.
Go to the "Books in Process" list, find your book and enter on the History
link and you should see the email address of the person who currently has
the book checked out.

Deborah