[bksvol-discuss] Re: Please release Brethren by Robin Young

  • From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2012 11:35:11 -0400

It is currently checked out by someone named Ben Swiggett.
On 10/1/2012 2:26 AM, Ann Petrous wrote:
Someone else must have checked it out. It was returned to the check out list
with some errors taht needed to be fixerd. it should say hold for annpetrous in
the beginning of the title. I haven't touched it since it was returned it. I
was the last proofer I didn't mean to confuse you. I thought I still had it
when i saw your message. I think someone else checked it out because I don't
see it in my check out list. Sorry i didn't mean to confuse you.
On Sep 30, 2012, at 10:09 PM, Kellie Hartmann <infosifter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I'm a bit confused. Are you able to release the book, or not? I just went to
thecheck-out page, and it's not there.
Confused,
Kellie

On 9/30/2012 7:56 PM, Ann Petrous wrote:
i no longer have it. it should be on the check out list.
On Sep 30, 2012, at 6:46 PM, Kellie Hartmann<infosifter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hi all,
I'm writing to request that the proofer who downloaded The Brethren by Robin
Young please release the book. I'm working closely with the scanner of this
book to correct misscanned dates and some other issues.
Sorry for the inconvenience; there should have been a hold for me, but that
slipped through the cracks.
Thanks all,
Kellie