[bksvol-discuss] Re: Please advise, steps to re-submitting a corrected copy of book submission

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <darrell.shandrow@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 13:42:33 -0700

Hello Dave,

Actually, I think Rick's understanding of the best practice is probably
quite correct.  Exchanging the missing pages on the "back channel" outside
the Step 1 and Step 2 processes already in place might not be exactly in
keeping with the volunteer agreement, volunteer manual and copyright laws.
I guess it all depends if swapping a few missing pages is considered "fair
use".  I guess I'm saying we may want to be careful.  :-)