[bksvol-discuss] Re: Placing a book order

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 16:27:08 -0700 (PDT)

Somehow I missed Firestorm, too--I do remember it's being added, though. I
think there's something wrong with the way I check my lists, and I think I know
what it is. I'll change my procedure and hopefully won't miss so many.

AVAILABLE AT
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/