[bksvol-discuss] Re: Picture descriptions

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 11:01:08 -0400

Hey Cindy, you are more than just useful, you are invaluable, smile.  There
have been many times, I know for me, anyway, where your eyes, and library
resources retrieved a book from the bring of nuking, and where your
descriptions have made stories come alive.

For me anyway.

Smile.

I grew up seeing pictures, as I had a lot more vision than I do now, and
believe me, it feels wonderful to have those descriptions again, smile.
Thank you for doing them, and giving the time to type out all those
descriptions.  you are great!

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council