[bksvol-discuss] Re: Peaceful Mind

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 22:28:45 -0800 (PST)

Hi Elizabeth,

I scanned one page with a chart to see how it would
come out. The chart required a little adjustment after
the scanning to line up properly.

The first attachement is how it scanned with tabs and,
where they didn't exist, I used the space bar.  I
believe you said tabs disappear in the conversion, so
for #2 I eliminated the tabs enitrely and used the
space bar.

Let me know if you think it will work out, and if I
should use tabs to line up what's in the charts or the
space bar. Or if instead of including charts you want
me to "translate" the charts into words. That would
take a little more time, it can be done. It does, of
course, change what's in the book a bit, but format
rather than meaning.

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com