[bksvol-discuss] Patrick O'Brian

  • From: talmage@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 15:29:17 -0500

Hi All,

If the person who submitted the 2 Patrick O'Brian books that have been on the Step 1 page for a while wants a quicker validation, re-submit them in RTF format and I'll do them.
I can't deal with the KES format, otherwise ...
If you do re-submit I'll download the KES versions as well so they're not floating around.
The submitter is carried as that prolific, 'A Bookshare Volunteer.'

Dave