[bksvol-discuss] Re: Part 2 of Validation Quandry

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 18:58:05 -0700 (PDT)

I'm surprised. I thought books only got kicked back to
page one when they were missing copyright info or
author and such were not put in properly. I didn't
think the administrators had time to check things more
carefully, and especially since so manh books are
being approved so mcuh more quickly than formerly. I
don't remember ever hearing that a book that a
validator recommended being rejected was bounced back;
I had the impression, not founded on anything in
particular, that only books that validators had
approved got bounced back because something was wrong
that the validator hadn't fixed.

Cindy

P.S. I just read a couple of reviews of the book on
Amazon.com. It sounds fascinating and interestingly
written, and I can get a copy from my library. I have
a few things to finish first, one of which I should
finish this weekend, but if no one else wants it, I'll
take it. Monica, I'm going to write to you offline.

Cindy